Choose to reuse with the Express Print & Mail Eco-friendly Collection
Did you know that it takes up to 450 years for a plastic bottle to break down? If you're a coffee fan, those single use styrofoam cups still being used by some cafés take up to 50 years to break down.
With more people joining the movement to reduce single use items and choose more sustainable options for the products they purchase, Express Print & Mail has partnered with one of our suppliers to launch a new Eco-friendly Collection.
From tableware to reusable food wraps, eco-friendly stationery and an extensive range of shopping and foldable bags, the Express Print & Mail Eco-friendly Collection is designed to help you make responsible choices and promote your brand at the same time.
These innovative products are predominantly made from natural materials including wheat husk, rice husk, corn starch and bamboo fibre, as well as recycled paper and plastics.
Did you know 3.5 billion single use plastic straws are thrown away every year?
Join the movement to replace single use plastic straws. Get your own stainless steel straw in a few simple steps:
- Choose your style: straight or bent
- Choose your colour: silver, black, gold, purple, rainbow, rose gold, blue
- Choose the print: laser engraving on the straw or screen print on the bag
- Choose the accessories: including a cleaning brush, calico pouch, linen pouch or velvet pouch.
Reusable silicon straws are also available.
TABLEWARE AND CUTLERY
Did you know that every year, 6 million tonnes of non-durable plastics like spoons, forks and knives are discarded?
Plastic forks, knives and spoons may be convenient but they're wreaking havoc on our oceans. "Non-durable" means that the plastic has a useful life of less than three years. Other examples of non-durable plastics include plastic packaging, plastic bags, cups and more.
Reusable bamboo tableware
Custom bamboo tableware is a compact and environmentally friendly item. The food grade bamboo fibre is safe for use and great for use as a promotional giveaway for kids - and helping to show them how easy it can be to choose to reuse!
Some of our options include:
- 6 piece bamboo cutlery set including chopsticks and straw - comes with coloured pouch.
- 4 piece utensil set available in natural beige or brown, also with pouches available in a range of colours.
- Customised melamine bamboo fibre tableware sets for kids - check out the fun options including elephant, lion, whale, lion and donkey designs.
Handy travel cutlery sets
How many times have you ordered take-away and been given plastic cutlery wrapped in a napkin? It's so easy to carry your own reusable cutlery with our handy all-in-one kits. Keep one in the car or your handbag so it's ready for use any time!
We can supply kits made from plastic or metal, with customised packaging for your brand.
Did you know that 1 billion non-recyclable coffee cups go to landfill in Australia every year?
The solution is simple. If more of us carried our own reusable coffee cups and used them each time we bought take-away coffee, we could save so many cups from going to landfill.
Check out our fully customisable reusable cup options.
- Bamboo: mix and match to any PMS colour you want, customise the band colour and choose your print (on the band or the mug). Standard or custom packaging is also available.
- Collapsible silicon coffee cups: a perfect space-saving option for when you're on the go or travelling.
- Glass reusable coffee cups: mix and match with a wide variety of band and lid colours to choose from.
- Rice husk fibre coffee cups: customise the cup, silicon band or lid - or all three!
REUSABLE SHOPPING BAGS
Did you know that Australians reduced our consumption of plastic bags by 80% in the five months to December 2019?
Grabbing our reusable bags before heading to the shops is now routine for many of us. With a large printable area, reusable shopping bags are perfect for getting your brand noticed. From folding bags to collapsible trolleys and everything in between, we are your one-stop reusable bag shop!
- A huge range of calico bags, with screen and sublimation print options.
- Folding bags perfect for the glove box or a handbag with print available on both the bag and pouch.
- An extensive range of kraft paper bags with options for die cutting, windows, handles, papers and sizes.
NOTEBOOKS AND OFFICE ACCESSORIES
Did you know that every year Australians use around 140 million pens?
Glance around most offices and you're sure to see many items made from unsustainable products like plastic. But there is an alternative. Many items that are made with plastic can be produced from recycled materials such as paper, cardboard or even sustainably grown timber.
The Eco-friendly Collection includes:
- An extensive range of notepads and memo pads made from cork, bamboo or recycled paper.
- Customisable pens made from bamboo or recycled paper.
- Sticky notepads, desk accessories and pencil sets.
- Stylish wooden flash drives that you can fully customise with your company name and logo.
To find out more about the Eco-friendly Collection or to obtain a product sample, get in touch with our sales team on 1800 626 562 or send us an email.
Express Print & Mail can also supply a full range of corporate promotional products, teamwear and event merchandise.