As printers, we take our responsibilities seriously with regard to protecting the environment and are continually looking at ways we can improve our printing methods and services.
We have implemented the following processes to help reduce our energy and water usage and waste output:
• The use of biodegradable soy based inks throughout our offset printing operations (more environmentally friendly than traditional oil-based inks)
• The use of EA Low Melt Dry Ink for our digital print projects
• 100% use of tank water for our production processes which accounts for significant annual savings
• A responsible paper purchasing policy where we only purchase from paper suppliers who manufacture under an Environmental Management System such as ISO 14001 or The Forest Stewardship Council 's Chain of Custody ( for further information visit www.fscaustralia.org)
• Recycling of all our waste paper, cardboard and inks through our Waste Management Program
• The introduction of a new online ordering and workflow system to reduce paper wastage
• The promotion of sustainable printing through the recommendation of environmentally friendly stocks and inks.